Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    I'm not sure when it will end, but I was a TRU yesterday and there was something in their add at the store about a free Sally or Doc with purchase and they had written "recalled" on it and no single carded Cars on pegs. They did have all the two packs plus some new TRU exclusive two packs for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Does anyone know when this recall is going to end so that the pegs can be re-stocked?
    Since all Sarges have been pulled from the shelves, I think that it's only TRU/Target/WM that's holding things up by preemptively taking everything off the shelves.

I guess the Wal-Mart here missed the memo, found a lone Cruisin Ramone on the pegs for my Aunt and it didn't set off any recall notice, in fact I think it was on clearance. It was $3.00 even.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Just found a Michael Schumacher Ferrari, Red Hydraulic Ramone, & Dinoco Chick Hicks...

Slowly finding new stuff!!! YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanthaPoodoo View Post
    Just found a Michael Schumacher Ferrari, Red Hydraulic Ramone, & Dinoco Chick Hicks...

Slowly finding new stuff!!! YES!!!
    Wait- these aren't "new". Second, does this mean they weren't held back due to "recall"? Were you able to purchase them?

Yes, they were purchased by me.

According to my collection, these are new. As are the Tex Dinoco, Bug Mouth McQueen, Tongue McQueen, Bling Bling McQueen, RPM #64, & Yeti.

They may not be the newest ones out (Dale Jr, etc.) but where I live, these are the latest ones that have been put out.

Not to mention there was about 60 or so Cars die-cast on the shelves where I got mine at.

Meridian, Mississippi - Wal-Mart Supercenter Frontage Road.

They recently remodeled it (making it look all Target like & stuff)

Going to another one tomorrow, hoping to find something new!

Seems like the lead recall is still in effect. I haven't seen any pegs full of die-cast in weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Seems like the lead recall is still in effect. I haven't seen any pegs full of die-cast in weeks now.
    Speck, Los Feliz TRU, La Cienega TRU and Crenshaw WM all have diecasts right now. the TRU's also have their exclusive "Movie Doubles" sets while some new Movie Moments have been released - Mr and Mrs. King, Mia/Tia.