Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Finally saw Yeti for the first time ever Wed. Didn't get it though as it was 6 bucks and in Disneyland.
    TRU I thinks rings up each item by it's UPC, so the recall really only affects Sarge, but with Target's general Sku, I wonder when we wil see figures again?

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Finally saw Yeti for the first time ever Wed. Didn't get it though as it was 6 bucks and in Disneyland.
    TRU I thinks rings up each item by it's UPC, so the recall really only affects Sarge, but with Target's general Sku, I wonder when we wil see figures again?
    A Target employee on another board that I go to said that they're changing the DCPI's for singles and movie moment 2 packs so they should be back on the shelves/pegs by the end of the month.

Thanks for the news, can't wait to see new cars again.

Cars diecasts were restocked at my local TRU (Los Feliz, CA) today. Nothing new that I needed but each and every one had a barcode sticker over the old barcode. I guess not only is Target changing the DCPI's but either Mattel or TRU took it upon themselves to put new stickers for new SKU's.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Heh! I was at Disneyland on Wednesday as well - thanks for leaving that Yeti on the peg for me! Wonder if we ever ended up passing each other. I looked everywhere and only found the one Yeti. Shame really - you'd think I could've just got one from work, but they would've had to order full cases for me to get just the one.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Heh! I was at Disneyland on Wednesday as well - thanks for leaving that Yeti on the peg for me! Wonder if we ever ended up passing each other. I looked everywhere and only found the one Yeti. Shame really - you'd think I could've just got one from work, but they would've had to order full cases for me to get just the one.
    Glad you found it, didn't think to hide it as it's Disneyland and all, and there was a good chance it would go to a kid. Funny an SSGer was there too! I was actually working at the convention center and just popped into the Park on a "shopper's 1 hour pass" just to get the new Disney character Star Tours figures and saw it on the way out.

I am only getting this line for my 3 year old nephew and am trying to get them as cheap as I can when I come across them.

Got me a Bug Mouth McQueen at my local Geoffrey!!!

Might go back & get the TRU exclusives. Thats the only time I've seen Tongue McQueen & a red rim Hudson Hornet.

Only $7.99 for two cars, so really not that bad!

Still keeping my eyes open for the other stuff thats out!

Finally getting some luck coming my way on finding stuff!! Picked these up over the weekend!

Red Rim Hudson Hornet (Found it in a single pack, didnt have to get the crappy TRU exclusive)
    Tongue McQueen (Found it in a single pack, didnt have to get the crappy TRU exclusive)
    Bling Bling McQueen
    Cruisin Ramone (not listed on the back of the card, didnt even know it existed. Neat little find!)

To finish off the single pack set I have, I got:
    Boost
    Snot Rod

Even though I got em in the Movie Moments, figured I should get the singles, so that I can have every single produced.

BTW, all Cars at Wal-Mart are $2.97!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Now just looking for Yeti, Tex Dinoco, RPM #64 & Cruisin McQueen in a single blister (have him in the Movie Moments with Sally)

Be on the lookout for some new Cars at WM. Apparently, they'll have a pallet with the DVD's, some books, and some diecasts - Cactus McQueen, Ghostlight Ramone, Blimp, TJ (Green Hummer that gets scolded by Sarge).

Those four are WM exclusives for right now but will be distributed to all stores next year.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Be on the lookout for some new Cars at WM. Apparently, they'll have a pallet with the DVD's, some books, and some diecasts - Cactus McQueen, Ghostlight Ramone, Blimp, TJ (Green Hummer that gets scolded by Sarge).

Those four are WM exclusives for right now but will be distributed to all stores next year.
    There are also 8 total WM exclusives.

The other four are Barney Stormin (biplane), Piston Cup Pace Car, Kori Turbowitz, & Bruiser Bukowski.

Heres the back of the blister card:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...5/DSC03132.jpg