Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Damn i didnt know about those, i need to get a few.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Here's a link to an online retailer with unofficial info about next year's Cars case assortments.

looks like there's plenty coming our way and it looks like RooJay wasn't kidding about every single car being made eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Here's a link to an online retailer with unofficial info about next year's Cars case assortments.

looks like there's plenty coming our way and it looks like RooJay wasn't kidding about every single car being made eventually!
    Huh, whah?! Who said that? I ain't said nothin'!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Huh, whah?! Who said that? I ain't said nothin'!

Actually, I think you said that your boss made that statement.

As long as they get around to the Pizza Planet Truck one day, I'll be able to walk away from this line

Went to the Meridian, MS Geoffrey & scored tonight! They had just put out a case & I got:

1 Yeti
    1 Tex Dinoco
    1 RPM #64

If anyone lives near here they still have a Bug Mouth McQueen, Bling Bling McQueen, Cruisin Ramone, & a few other hard to finds!!!

Wal-Mart is starting to put out displays with new Cars. I got TJ(a Hummer) and the Lightyear blimp. Passed on a new Ramone and Cactus McQueen. There's supposed to be a total of 8. I think Walmart is getting these early, but they're not exclusives.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Got all 4 exclusives. The next wave is supposed to come out sometime early October. Most Wal-Mart stores are breaking the street date. Next Tuesday the new Cars DVD set comes out & this is supposed to be a promotion for that.

Oh well, my little set it coming along nicely!

My WM's have had a poor track record with exclusives and so I'll probably wait until next year when the exclusives are available everywhere.

Got these a few days ago. They were in ther own display/pallet thingy in the middle of the isle. I couldn't help but get all 4. TJ's my favorite though!!!

The other 4 exclusives - Kori Turbowitz, Biplane, Piston Cup Pace Car and Chick's Pit Crew Chief have started appearing on everyone's favorite auction site.