Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    That was different though yall stopped at he-man and mer-man but 4 of each brand new hard to find sounds a little extreme and even more so like bullcrap. This lady only hit the brand new ones and left the cactus mcqueen and so on on the rack. Who knows, as long as I get the stuff I need they can take the rest. However if someone mentions why they can't find anything around here I will tell the truth on why that is.
    Unless she was one of those mom's (like mine was) who's been buying her kids the whole collection and merely recognized those ones as new ones her kids didn't have; my mom never would've known which figures were hard to find, but she knew enough which ones I didn't have.

I agree though - scalpers do suck. My area is rife with them.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Unless she was one of those mom's (like mine was) who's been buying her kids the whole collection and merely recognized those ones as new ones her kids didn't have; my mom never would've known which figures were hard to find, but she knew enough which ones I didn't have.

I agree though - scalpers do suck. My area is rife with them.
    Yep and it's pretty obvious cactus mcqueen is the pegwarmer in this assortment.

Went to Disneyland today and found nothing but old "Cars". I might have found some new ones at Calif. Adventure, but the winds were blowing hard and I was tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Went to Disneyland today and found nothing but old "Cars". I might have found some new ones at Calif. Adventure, but the winds were blowing hard and I was tired.
    and southern cali is burning to hell.

Did anyone see the Cars auction with unreleased stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I've seen that car before it's in the children's auction set along with a red one just like it and some unreleased cars.

Talking

I ordered mine!
    "I hope that old man's got that tractor beam outta comission or else this is gonna be real short trip...ok.......uh..........um.........oh yeah, HIT IT"

If you want a SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY RARE Blue "Rangsburg" Lightning McQueen, go buy the new Cars Blu-Ray DVD, get the Disney Magic Code out of there, head over to http://www.disneymagicrewards.com & enter that code.

Word on the street is only 15000 are going to be made (where that info comes from who knows) but hey, best not to take a chance.

Bought mine & got the car coming. My Blu-Ray is now on ebay. I dont even have a blu-ray player so why would I want the movie? LOL! I just got it to get the code (as is listed in my auction)

So get out there & buy you a blu-ray disc & get you a special edition McQueen on the way!

Yeah right they'll probably mass release it at some point.