Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Oddly enough, my only option is ebay. Seems I'm not eligible for Disney Rewards for some strange reason or another...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Oddly enough, my only option is ebay. Seems I'm not eligible for Disney Rewards for some strange reason or another...
    RooJay, I can always set up another account, put in your code, pay the $3.50 shipping & when I get it, mail it to you if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by BanthaPoodoo View Post
    RooJay, I can always set up another account, put in your code, pay the $3.50 shipping & when I get it, mail it to you if you want?
    Thanks a lot for the offer! I really appreciate it, but then I'd also have to buy the BluRay that I just got for free; so I guess there is a bit of a trade off.

I just picked up Fred today, they also had some of the other new ones like the new Filmore and Doc Hudson. Also alot of repacks including Dale Jr., and Bob Cutlass.

I have not had much luck finding the new Cars, which isn't all that horrible for me because I'm pretty half-assed about collecting them. But a collector I've helped out hooked me up with the helicopter, Dale EArnhardt Jr, Cartrip, Andretti, Yeti, Dusty Rust-eze and Rust-Eze, Bob Cutlass and the King and Mrs. King set. I previously did find the Mia and Tia set on my own and I had no problem finding all of the Wal-Mart exclusivies. I've passed on new versions of previous cars. .
    Galactic Barn Burner

picked up Fred and an extra Yeti so if anyone wants the Yeti PM me.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I finally found the Dinoco Helicopter today as well as Fred so I daresay that I'm all caught up with this line for the time being. I don't care about different cardbacks so Yeti on the new card doesn't mean much to me.

I suggest checking out Walgreens, around here they're the place to go to find Cutlass, Dale Jr., Cartrip, Andretti, Tongue McQueen and Bug-Teeth McQueen, all on the nighttime cards.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Found a bunch for my kid for Christmas.

WoC Cardbacks: Dinoco Copter, Bob Cutlass, Fred, Darrell Cartrip

Supercharged Cardbacks: Junior (both International & US cardbacks), Bob Cutlass

Movie Moments: Luigi & Ferrari, Tex Dinoco & McQueen

But the standout thing she got from Christmas is this that I worked on for a solid week to get done before the big day. A custom Kasey Kahne. Our favorite Nextel Cup driver!!

Kasey Kahne Custom Out Of Package

Kasey Kahne Custom Carded

I just found "Pit Crew Member" Guido and "Race Official" Tom today at Wal Mart this morning. Keep your eyes out for these. There were also some 3 packs that had some new variations on some of the older cars, Doc Hudson w/ red rims and something called Lightning Ramone.