Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Hey, you guys should try getting them delivered directly from the manufacturer to your jobs. Makes things so much easier!

BanthaPoodoo, that is one awesome looking custom!!!

I found Dinoco Mia/Tia today at Target but I'm still looking for Pit Crew Guido and Tom and also trying not to be a completionist.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    BanthaPoodoo, that is one awesome looking custom!!!

I found Dinoco Mia/Tia today at Target but I'm still looking for Pit Crew Guido and Tom and also trying not to be a completionist.
    Burbank KB had tons of P.C. Guido and Thom last weekend- try checking them.

I just found two new Cars today. "My name is" not Chuck, and Tow. Wal Mart had a big floor display that had these two new ones mixed in with a bunch of older cars.

I finally found Not Chuck and Tow at Target.

I have a strange feeling that finds might be far and few between for the next few months. I just saw a ton of Mattel's Speed Racer toys at Target today and I have a strange feeling that they're doing the same thing that Hasbro is doing with SW and Iron Man/Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I finally found Not Chuck and Tow at Target.

I have a strange feeling that finds might be far and few between for the next few months. I just saw a ton of Mattel's Speed Racer toys at Target today and I have a strange feeling that they're doing the same thing that Hasbro is doing with SW and Iron Man/Indy.
    Speaking of Not Chuck, just a bit of trivia in case anyone was wondering - Not Chuck is actually voiced by popular Bay Area radio talent Mike "No Name" Nelson of San Fransisco's KLLC 97.3FM's "Sarah and No Name" morning radio show. His partner, Sarah Clark provided the voice of news reporter Kori Turbowitz. Other members of the morning show also provided voices for various other characters as well.

I bought a couple of these cars recently. Cruisin' Lightning and Hamm. The Disney store was having a sale on the whole line and I didn't have a ton of cash at the time so only got the two. what's the difference between the supercharged and the original versions on some of these? is there a functionality that makes them supercharged or is that just a thing on the cardback to make 'em seem better than they are?

Keep on the look out for some new 2 packs.
    I found yesterday PT Flea and Flik, and Gasprin and Tow Cap at Target.

The Superchaged cards are from last year, this year I've seen most of the old Cars on new card called "The World of Cars".

I was checking the whole range out last night. I hadn't realised it was so vast. Thank god for re-issues so I can try and catch up. Think next month I'll be having a wee Cars splurge.

does anyone have a pic of PT and Flik loose? managed to find loose pics of mostly everything but that pair.

and have they done a frank the combine yet? Only one i've seen is the mini pvc version.

I just found another PT and Flik this mornig at Walmart, the cool thing is it rang up a $4.00

I'll try to post a pic later.