Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 367
  1. #241
    Speck, they're made by Thinkway Toys which I've never heard of but they've done a great job with the line, which for the moment only TRU has stocked thus far. They have smaller scale figures, close to 3 3/4", in a SW Titanium vehicle style packaging for $5.99. There are also $6.99 Movie Moment 2 packs which are kind of like SW Unleashed sets, it seems and then there are the $9.99 Deluxe figures which are around 5-6". Also there are some electronic interactive versions for around $30.

    You can find reviews at http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_051908a.htm

  2. #242
    I finally found a Dale Earnheart Jr this morning at my local TRU!
    I could not believe it because he is very hard to find on the pegs.

  3. #243
    I just found Stacy this morning at Wal Mart. Also the Lightyear Blimp in TWOC packaging. There was a big display with a bunch of stuff even some new launchers.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    I just found Stacy this morning at Wal Mart. Also the Lightyear Blimp in TWOC packaging. There was a big display with a bunch of stuff even some new launchers.
    I also found the Lightyear blimp on TWOC card at Walmart !!
    On the back of the card they have some Cars that I have never seen before .
    Kathy Copter ( cool looking red helicopter )
    Stacy ( yellow leak less pity )
    Luke Pettlework ( blue dinoco pity )
    I hope I can find all 3 of them !!

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I also found the Lightyear blimp on TWOC card at Walmart !!
    On the back of the card they have some Cars that I have never seen before .
    Kathy Copter ( cool looking red helicopter )
    Stacy ( yellow leak less pity )
    Luke Pettlework ( blue dinoco pity )
    I hope I can find all 3 of them !!
    As far as I know only Stacy is out. If you found the Blimp, chances are Stacy was in that assortment. I haven't seen the other two yet.

  6. #246
    Went today to my local TRU and found Luke Pettlework and the CARS Van !! Also I heard that Kathy Copter (cool looking red helicopter) comes out in August ! I will surely be getting one of those if I can find one !

  7. #247

  8. #248
    Another character that was voiced by a local 97.3 KLLC: Alice morning radio personality!

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Another character that was voiced by a local 97.3 KLLC: Alice morning radio personality!
    Woah Kathy Copter actually spoke in the movie !! Now I need to watch Cars again to see that !

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Woah Kathy Copter actually spoke in the movie !! Now I need to watch Cars again to see that !
    She's the news chopper who shines her spotlight down into Radiator Springs and reports over the radio/television, "We've found McQueen!" or something to that effect.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO