Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    has anyone seen the larger cars vehicles in stores. i picked up Lighting Storm McQueen (missing the missle on top and not metallic like the SDCC version) but they also have a larger Blimp (almost double the size of the original), the By-plane and i belive one of the fighter jets from the opening race sequence.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Here's a pic of the new Cars chase car Impound Lightning mcqueen and another new helicopter ( Ron Hover ) !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars 3rd chase mcqueen new.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	18385   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars ron hover.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	18386  

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    where are the pics from. my niece is a huge Cars fan would love to take her there to see them
    We have them here at work, which of course is on the west coast like much having to do with the film industry. If ever you are in Northern California I am not averse to giving tours - just hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    We have them here at work, which of course is on the west coast like much having to do with the film industry. If ever you are in Northern California I am not averse to giving tours - just hit me up!
    very cool office. wouldn't mind working there. what do you do something in marketing, advertising or design ????
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Here's a pic of the new Cars chase car Impound Lightning mcqueen and another new helicopter ( Ron Hover ) !
    i don't know if i can take anymore chase/variations of Lighting McQueen. i mean i know he is the star of the movie but there are still so many other cars that they could make or even redo or re-release.

i wonder if the success of the movie and the line will ever see a sequel made to the movie (besides the spin off Mater and the Ghost Light)

very cool office. wouldn't mind working there. what do you do something in marketing, advertising or design ????
    Feature film animation, actually. I thought it was no big secret that I work for Pixar.
    As far as the sequel, I try not to speak too candidly and unnecessarily about our films due to the good old fashioned confidentiality clause, but there is certainly publicly known info about that sort of thing on line.

DarkArtist, was WM where you found those larger cars?

Roojay, I just might have to take you up on that tour one day!

For those that haven't heard, K-Mart has a Cars collector event this Saturday.

Mattycollector.com has more details on it

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Feature film animation, actually. I thought it was no big secret that I work for Pixar.
    As far as the sequel, I try not to speak too candidly and unnecessarily about our films due to the good old fashioned confidentiality clause, but there is certainly publicly known info about that sort of thing on line.

Nice RooJay that has to be an awesome job working for Pixar... I'm a huge fan of the Pixar films.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    DarkArtist, was WM where you found those larger cars?

Roojay, I just might have to take you up on that tour one day!

For those that haven't heard, K-Mart has a Cars collector event this Saturday.

Mattycollector.com has more details on it
    Yes Walmart had them about 2 weeks ago and I have yet to see them again. wanted to get the fighter jet for myself.

K Mart CARS event

Yes Walmart had them about 2 weeks ago and I have yet to see them again. wanted to get the fighter jet for myself.
    Went to the event since my 6 month old was home sleeping.

Six of us arrived (including two moms) Got a full set and helped out a mom find a new one.

Really good experience overall and the younger employee followed the rules really well.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!