Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Wow and I thought I had it good with only 12 people at my local Kmart for the event.

Just like with Val, I had a great experience. The manager followed all the rules to a t and made for a great experience for everyone. I was expecting any of the local scalpers to walk in but none of them showed up.

went to the new TRU in East Brunswick last night. they have an exclusive offer if you buy 5 single pack cars characters between 10/26 - 12/31 and save the reciept and the cardboard backs you can send away for a N20 Cola car. (with $5.00 bucks shipping of course)

picked up 3 of the new Race o Rama Cars last night, Lightning McQueen as seen in the beginning of Cars after he crashes through Radiator Springs, Ghostlight Mater (no difference from the original I think) , and Axel Accelerator (Highway Patrol Car). they also had a few others on the new cards (Ghostlight Ramone) Ron Copter, and a few of the Pit crew members as well.

Target has new 3 packs of Cars vehicles with the new Fred, a new Lighting McQueen and others.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

So target has these new "Storybook 3-Packs" featuring all new versions of the characters with new names and I guess a small story to explain the new paint apps on the characters.

there are 2 new Lightnings (Swell Smell McQueen) - lightning with a Green company logo instead of the Rust-eze logo, as well as sponserless McQueen (story of how McQueen and Mack first met)

there is also a Wedding Day Ramone, new blue Mater and others. be one the lookout. i was hoping to snap off a few pics yesterday to post but my phone battery died.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I got a chase Impound McQueen from KB for only $2.79!

I've yet to find Lightning Storm McQueen or the jet plane at WM, however.

picked up Dusty and Rusty Rust Eze today at Target with the Storybook packaging. also spotted a new Lightning McQueen "sponser-less". i guess they are trying a new angle with these Storybook Cars (so far have only seen them in Targets).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up Dusty and Rusty Rust Eze today at Target with the Storybook packaging. also spotted a new Lightning McQueen "sponser-less". i guess they are trying a new angle with these Storybook Cars (so far have only seen them in Targets).
    Target is the only place where you'll see them as they are store exclusives. They're also NCF tagged which means they won't be available for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Target is the only place where you'll see them as they are store exclusives. They're also NCF tagged which means they won't be available for very long.

i'm surprised that they don't have a target exclusive sticker on them. might have to get the book for my niece as she is a huge Cars fan. has almost every version of Lightening to date with the exception of the Impound Chase and i think Bug Teeth and Tar McQueens.

Anyone here been watching Cars Toons on the Disney Channel? Man, was it the worst having to bite my tongue and resist talking about that one! Hope everyone is enjoying them as much as I am!

I went to my local TRU today and found chase impound mcQueen !!
    I had almost given up on finding one but I got lucky today !
    The next chase will be Impound Boost and here is a pic !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMPOUNDBOOST chase.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	18619  

I just found Impound Boost today I also pick up Chief RPM, Edwin Kranks, and Tank Coat Pitty. All these were found at Target this morning.

I finally found a Impound Mcqeen and TRU, but the bubble isn't attached to the card very well, I guess that will be my open one.