Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    At Target, I too found/bought RPM chief, Edwin Kranks and Tank Coat Pitty. Impound Boost wasn't there though.

Yesterday morning at Target I found Tank coat pitty, Edwin Kranks and Impound Boost ! Also at WM I found a lightning storm Mcqueen but when I did a price check it was not in the system yet so I passed on it.

picked up a couple more this morning for my niece, not sure if one of them is new or a chase but it's the first time i have ever seen it. It's Sally with a cone on her head. also picked up Lizzie, and 3 others just can't remember their names will post later.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Yesterday morning at Target I found Tank coat pitty, Edwin Kranks and Impound Boost ! Also at WM I found a lightning storm Mcqueen but when I did a price check it was not in the system yet so I passed on it.
    i believe the larger cars like the blimp and lightning storm McQueen ring up around $5.99. the car is cool but you can only use it if you want to replay that scene or if you are keeping it on the card. other then that the vehicle sits funny because of the missiles
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

found some images of Cars product that I have never seen and they all say coming December 2008. if these have already been posted sorry for the double post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disney-cars-diecast-chick-hicks-with-hauler-trailer.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	18684   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disney-cars-diecast-the-king-with-hauler-trailer.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	18685   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disney-cars-pixar-cars-collector-guide-wdiecast.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	18686   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yhst-73364419483399_2029_1559980.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	18687   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yhst-73364419483399_2029_3442392.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	18688  

I went to Target this morning and found another new chase, this time its Impound Snot Rod ! They also had Tumble weed Mcqueen and the Trunk Fresh Pitty ! Here is a pic of the new chase snot rod !

Name:	cars chase snot rod.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	18735  

I've had quite a Cars haul over the past 2 days.

Yesterday, I scored Impound Boost, Lightning Storm, Lightyear Blimp and Barney Stormin'

Today, I found Impound Snot Rod and Trunk Fresh Pitty.

DarkArtist, that green SUV, "TJ" isn't actually new but was a WM exclusive last year.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've had quite a Cars haul over the past 2 days.

Yesterday, I scored Impound Boost, Lightning Storm, Lightyear Blimp and Barney Stormin'

Today, I found Impound Snot Rod and Trunk Fresh Pitty.

DarkArtist, that green SUV, "TJ" isn't actually new but was a WM exclusive last year.
    Nice haul. wasn't sure about the SUV just saw a website that had it listed as coming December 2008.

picked up a Walmart Exclusive Mack Car Hauler with 3 cars for my niece ( i believe it had Daryl Cartrip, RPM and not sure about the other.)

my wife made a cake for my nephew's birthday today and the topper for the cake has RPM, Lightning, Chick Hicks, Cartrip and RPM pit manager) will post pics once i get them

Went to walmart today and found this (see pic) Its the Bumper $ave car in a lightning mcqueen package !! I wanted that car anyways so I bought it !!

Name:	Bumper save 90 Car 2.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	18779  

That looks like it's been opened and resealed with scotch tape?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"