Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    That looks like it's been opened and resealed with scotch tape?
    It is resealed with scotch tape but I found it in the store like that so I bought it !! The bumper save car is really nice !!

Some new cars have been showing up in stores ! Check out Greta and Damaged King !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars greta.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	18781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cars damaged king.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	18782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cars Bob cutlass.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	18783  

spotted Cactus McQueen yesterday at TRU. is he new or a recard. never seen this one before
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    spotted Cactus McQueen yesterday at TRU. is he new or a recard. never seen this one before
    Again, like with the "TJ" SUV, this was a WM exclusive last year but is now being recarded for general release.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Again, like with the "TJ" SUV, this was a WM exclusive last year but is now being recarded for general release.
    i'm sorry i meant the Tumblweed McQueen. not sure if that was a re-issue of the Walmart exclusives but it was in the Race'o'rama assortments.

also picked up Edwin Kranks - looks like a repainted Doc Hudson
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Is Tumbleweed McQueen the one with the broccoli shaped piece of felt on the roof of the car? If so, I think that one is brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Is Tumbleweed McQueen the one with the broccoli shaped piece of felt on the roof of the car? If so, I think that one is brand new.
    yeah, that's the one. looks kinda wierd.

spotted Impound Boost today at Walmart. passed on him through. doesn't appeal to me and my niece was not a fan of the "bad" Cars in the movie. in fact she has a boost from when it first came out that she keeps in a "The Corps" jailcell, it's kinda of funny actually.

picked up Damaged King as well as a regular King, Greta and Impound Snot Rod. was looking through my niece's collection and realized she did not have The King so i lucked out finding both.

would love to see a damaged Fabulous Hudson Hornet too.