Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast
    Perhaps but my local WM has virtually nothing on the Cars pegs! I've been trying to find the Jerry Recycled Batteries hauler there with no success.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Everyone knows about the new launchers, right? Tank Coat, Vitoline, and Shifty Drug? Hmm?
    i did see these in Walmart a few weeks ago and picked up Tank Coat for my niece since she loves the color pink
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I got Andrea from Walmart today. I guess those WM haulers are never going to show up here just like how most of the SW exclusives never do.

I was looking at Target.com and they have a new hauler that's coming soon named Gil. Anyone know If he was in the movie ? I guess I need to watch the movie yet again !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars Gil.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	20075  

My guess is that he was a blink and you'll miss him character in the Life is a Highway scene.

Deep in the heart of scalper territory, I found an Elvis RV today. Interestingly enough, the red trim on the top half of the card had been cut away and in much too precise a fashion to have been anything but deliberate.

Still, because I'm an opener I bought it anyhow as there were no other signs of tampering.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

The rumblings are that the main line of Cars that we're collecting is going to become Target exclusive while Mattel launches a new line with lenticular eyes for retailers everywhere.

If true, that just adds to the litany of missteps from Mattel over the years.

was able to get Chase Impound McQueen, Patti, and Todd
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I found the new Cars chase today at walmart !! It's saluting Sarge and here is a pic !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cars sarge chase pic.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	20568