Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The rumblings are that the main line of Cars that we're collecting is going to become Target exclusive while Mattel launches a new line with lenticular eyes for retailers everywhere.

If true, that just adds to the litany of missteps from Mattel over the years.
    spotted these the other night and they are alright but I'll pass...it's looks like another marketing scheme to get us to buy more Lightening McQueens.

was able to pick up Fred last night
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The 2nd K-Mart Cars Event is this Saturday!

The case assortment that will be available is as follows

Bumper Save 2
    Clutch Aid 1
    Lil'Torquey Pistons 1
    Mood Springs 2
    Retread 1
    Easy Idle 1
    Shifty Drug 2
    Tow Cap 1
    No Stall 1
    Lightning Mc Queen 1
    Vitoline Pitty
    Patti
    Mrs Van Mini
    Todd
    Andretti in chase packaging

Most of the Piston Cup Racers are exclusive rubber tired versions.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I found the new Cars chase today at walmart !! It's saluting Sarge and here is a pic !
    Is that the first appearance of Sarge since the recall?

Acme Clone Wars Giclees for sale

Bought these originally, but never had a place to hang them. I'm asking $89 each (original price), or $100 framed each. Light of the Jedi and Shadow of the Sith. Both are in black metal frames.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	21424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	21425  

picked up the complete series of Car Toons "Rescue Squad Mater" series yesterday in TRU... they also had Mater the Greater stunt set but I passed on it for now. I ordered the SDCC exclusive Rescue Sqaud Mater set from MattyCollector.com for my niece so I figured this series would be a great addition to her Christmas gift.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

For Sale

I have almost every "Cars" die-cast from the first two years of release. They are all loose but not played with. I'm selling them off, preferably in lots of at least 10, for $2 each plus shipping.

spotted the TRU exclusive Sarge's boot camp the other day. set looks nice.

Has anyone seen the Toy Story 3 Hot wheels ? They retail for 2.99 @ walmart, 3.49 @ TRU.

So far they have released 4 different cars (Wheelin Woody, Blastin Buzz, Little green speedster, and Rex Rider !!)

The back of the card shows 8 different cars and it says Collect Them All !
    I'm pretty sure I will have them all by the time the movie comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Has anyone seen the Toy Story 3 Hot wheels ? They retail for 2.99 @ walmart, 3.49 @ TRU.

So far they have released 4 different cars (Wheelin Woody, Blastin Buzz, Little green speedster, and Rex Rider !!)

The back of the card shows 8 different cars and it says Collect Them All !
    I'm pretty sure I will have them all by the time the movie comes out.
    They look cute. At TRU they were with the other Toy Story toys. Remind me of the Disney racer series of cars at Disney Parks.

Thought you folks might enjoy this. This one won't be easy to come by for the casual collector.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New stuff 002.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	23405   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New stuff 003.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	23406   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New stuff 004.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	23407