Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Grabbed Hudson Hornet and another Radiator Springs McQueen this morning- looked like Burbank Target had a whole case out, but no sign of Blue Mater or Dirty McQueen. And where are the new two-packs?

Burbank TRU had the new "Movie Moments" 2-packs today: Filmore/Sarge, Flo/Ramone Purple, Sally/Cruisin' McQueen, Woody/Buz, Red/Stanley, etc. They (unlike Target) still aren't carrying the single die-cast "supercharged" waves. Where's the Piggy car that was found somewhere?

Update: several of these sets are available at kbtoys.com now.

kbtoys.com no longer has buzz/woody.

thus far i've only managed to find yellow ramone and RS McQueen...i wish they could be as easy to find as SW titaniums are

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    kbtoys.com no longer has buzz/woody.

thus far i've only managed to find yellow ramone and RS McQueen...i wish they could be as easy to find as SW titaniums are

Do you want Hudson Hornet? I'll stash if I find it again. What else are you lookin' for?

Hey Speck, yes i want Hudson Hornet as well as Woody/Buzz, Cruisin McQueen/Sally, Hamm, Brand New Mater.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Hey Speck, yes i want Hudson Hornet as well as Woody/Buzz, Cruisin McQueen/Sally, Hamm, Brand New Mater.
    Found the remnants of the new Movie Moments packs at Target today- but no Woody/Buzz. I don't think these are going to be hard to find now- unless Dirty Sanchez keeps hoarding all of them.

I found Woody/Buzz at a TRu last week. And today I saw a guy walking out with Hamm,the new Mater and a third vehicle I couldn't see. He looked very happy. Don't think he was a scalper either.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I found Hudson Hornet on the pegs at TRU at around 11 am surprisingly. i also got cruisin mcqueen/sally from target and so i've found all the semi new stuff and just need to look for the new new stuff like hamm, "brand new mater", woody/buzz.

I found Hamm and the "brand new Mater" this morning at Target. I was surprised someone didn't get it since it was already about 8:30 when I found them. I found a Dirt Track McQueen a few days ago so I guess I'm set. I'm only buying Cars I have not already gotten, not new packaging stuff
    Galactic Barn Burner

i found Brand New Mater and Dirt Track McQueen at TRU today. now i only need all 3 of the Toy Story parody cars.