Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    No problem guys. I'll be sure to let you all know if I find anything or if I even see anything for that matter.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    thanks BP. don't resort to extortion bay! and don't resort to the extortionists selling their stuff through amazon either!

now for some great news, over on RS, someone posted a pic of some future diecasts http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/b9/68/5a_1.JPGunfortunately i don't have any more info and unfortunately the pic comes from ebay it seems but it looks like we're getting Radiator Springs McQueen, Hudson Hornet, Blue Mater, Yellow Ramone, Hamm from "Toy Car Story" and the Michael Schumacher ferrari.
    man those look totally cool!!! I love that Hamm car! LOL!!

Blue mater is nice, but you can get him already in two different sets, course, it would be nice to get it in a single pack & not have to get the Rollin Bowlin game.

I had heard about the hamm & Fabulous Hudson Hornet on a webpage at jimhillmedia.com that I have been reading off & on: http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/roger_...6/15/3040.aspx

I'll keep an eye out for all the stuff, if I see anything I'll buy two of each, one for me, one for you....

You can get sarge here: http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSecti...duct_Id=197006

NM, sold out......

In other news, found this out from reading the place above:

Around July 30th, Target is doing a massive restock:

4-pack of cars exclusive to Target
    a slightly different version of the Mack Truck Playset
    not sure about the carrying case that was exclusive to them

darnit, they sold out of Chick as well!

that slightly different version of Mack sounds like the Mack Transport i saw a few weeks ago at target (which sold out within a day). rather than the "Lightning McQueen" trailer, it has a car transport trailer and comes with Doc and Sally.

Bantha Poodoo, i got Dinoco McQueen today and it looks like i might be getting a Green Ramone from another collector and so my need list is now as follows:

chick hicks
    sarge
    nitroade
    leakless

this guy on RS started a forum for collectors of this die cast line and if you're interested i'll give you the link.

I went by WM late last night and looked to see if they had any Cars vehicles but they didn't. I didn't even see a spot for them either, I checked all the tags too. The WM here is kinda funky so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't carry these.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

thanks for looking anyhow, UK! it's like that at my local WM's as well. the pegs they had for Cars have been replaced by the 50 pegs for Superman.

however, at TRU, i hit the mother lode! sarge, green ramone, nitroade, leakless (unfortunately no extras since a hot wheeler came in right after me)

so as of right now, i only need Chick Hicks

I got quite a few of the Cars, strictly for my daughter. I've never been a toy car person. In one fell swoop I got her all but Sarge, Lizzie, Nitroade and Leakless. I only got one of the movie scenes though, the one with purple Ramone and Flo. Other than that, the Cars pegs are a desert, especially at Target and Wal-Mart.

I would love the RS link... its interesting reading about how other collectors ou there are having the same troubles I am...

On another note, a page I went to had this list as to the places they have found Cars. Maybe you have some of these stores in your area & you can find what you need.... I'll be hitting em around here soon.

Target
    Walmart
    Longs
    KB Toys
    Fred Meyers
    Kroger
    Randalls
    Toys R Us
    Mervyn's
    Walgreens
    Kohls
    Winco
    Rite Aid
    Raleys
    Bel Air
    Kmart
    Shoprite
    Ralphs

Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    however, at TRU, i hit the mother lode! sarge, green ramone, nitroade, leakless (unfortunately no extras since a hot wheeler came in right after me)

so as of right now, i only need Chick Hicks
    Sweet! Glad you finally found those figrin. I can keep an eye out for Chick Hicks for you. Although every time I have been to Target their Cars pegs are completely empty.