Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    toywiz has put up pics of two new movie moment multipacks:

http://www.toywiz.com/cars2packluigiguido.html

Ferrari fan Luigi + Guido

http://www.toywiz.com/cars2packmonstersinc.html

"Monsters Truck Inc." Mike and Sully

Does anyone know what the points are being used for? Is there a mail-away?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

evenflow, those points can be used to bid on prize packages on the official cars movie site. however, they have no auctions running right now but they'll restart in october.

be warned that it's really difficult to win as i pooled my points with two other people and we had a good amount and yet didn't win a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    evenflow, those points can be used to bid on prize packages on the official cars movie site. however, they have no auctions running right now but they'll restart in october.

be warned that it's really difficult to win as i pooled my points with two other people and we had a good amount and yet didn't win a thing.
    Cool, thanks for the info.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Finally grabbed Lizzie and Sarge the other day- I was starting to lose hope. When is the next round coming? (Classic Hudson Hornet, Lightning w/ Ramone paintjob/whitewall tires, etc.)

speck, the speculation is that the new wave will hit around the time of the dvd release (early november). of course, it could be sooner than that.

I haven't seen the movie but I already have sarge, lizzie, mcqueen in blue, dj, wingo, nitroade, king.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    speck, the speculation is that the new wave will hit around the time of the dvd release (early november). of course, it could be sooner than that.
    Well, just a few more weeks and no sign of new die-cast. Funny thing is, I'm seeing lots of the previously hard to find cars now.

well, like i said, speck, it was just speculation. it's next to impossible to find out that sort of info from mattel and i guess we're really spoiled by hasbro as we always know what's coming out and when insofar as SW toys are concerned.

i picked up another Lizzie and Sarge today from Target. hopefully the new wave of cars will arrive soon.