Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    stores around me are baron with Cars merchandise, all they have is the Lighting McQueen and King Racing set and a few Maters. I wonder if stores are going to get a mad rush of stock next week.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

DarkArtist, check TRU if there are any local to you. they seem to be getting in the most cases in lately.

i'm getting all 3 of the Toy Story parody cars from someone on another board and so i guess i'll be caught up for the time being. i already have Cruisin' McQueen from the 2 pack and so i don't see the single carded one as a must have.

I have seen multiples of the brand new Maters and the dirt track McQueen(to a lesser extent) at TRU and Target several times now. I found all 3 of the parody cars a couple of weeks ago, the Buzz and Woody at TRU and Hamm at a Target. I have seen other people with Hamm on a couple of occassions(at both stores), and saw someone with Buzz and Woody at a Wal-Mart once. I just wanted one of each of these for my daughter, so if I find any more I'd be glad to stash, but like I've said a 100 times, most of you live on the other side of the county.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I have seen them all except for the dirt track McQueen.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Found tons of Blue Maters and Dirty McQueens at TRU tonight- must have been a late re-stock, but no Pigs to be found.

they do seem to do late restocks of Cars at TRU. when i found Blue Mater last sunday, that was around 3 pm.

if anyone can help out, there's a Mack Transporter that's exclusive to WM that a few collectors and parents i know are trying to find

http://i8.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/7f/c3/1a50_1.JPG

if you wouldn't mind picking them up, i'll either buy from you or be the middleman for others that need them.

i finally found the Woody/Buzz Lightyear set at Target.

since it's close in size to the SW medium vehicles (JSF's), i also got the lightning storm mcqueen. it has pop out wings, it has electronic sounds, it fires missiles, what more could you ask for?

2 New Movie Moments sets have been seen on ebay - Mike/Sully and Ferrari Fans Luigi and Guido. both should be hitting retail soon.

I am looking for those 2, hope they wont be too impossible to find. Still have not found the woody buzz set.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."