Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    the following are rumored to appear in the diecast line:

Bob Cutlass
    Darrel Cartrip (Shouldn't these guys be a Movie Momemt?)
    Michael Schumacher
    Mario Andretti
    Fred
    The Abominable Snowplow
    Red Ramone
    Chip Foose Ramone
    Bug Face McQueen
    Bling Bling McQueen
    Dinoco Chick Hicks
    Dale Earnhardt Junior
    Tongue McQueen
    Oil Guzzler

i'll probably get everything except the Ramone repaints (enough already!) and the McQueen repaints, with the exception of the tongue one.

Which one was Darrel Cartrip ?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

evenflow, Darrell Cartrip was one of the broadcasters for the piston cup races, bob costas', i mean bob cutlass' partner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0darrellcartrip.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	14980  

Thanks for the info
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

was in Walmart today and saw a ton of the Woody and Buzz set. had to be about ten sets on the pegs. they also had the Filmore and Sarge set, Radiator Springs McQueen and Sally.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    DarkArtist, check TRU if there are any local to you. they seem to be getting in the most cases in lately.

i'm getting all 3 of the Toy Story parody cars from someone on another board and so i guess i'll be caught up for the time being. i already have Cruisin' McQueen from the 2 pack and so i don't see the single carded one as a must have.
    The Radiator Springs Mcqueen single and movie moment are two very different cars. The double pack one has white wall tires and no spoiler. The single pack one has the race car body but with the new paintjob like at the end of the movie.

i picked up the "holy grail" of the Cars line this morning at WM - the Cruisin McQueen carded single

I've gotta give Mattel credit. This is a very impressive run for a nearly year-old toy line of a stand alone movie which is long past its theatrical and DVD releases. Case in point: They've still got shelves full of them at Wal Mart and Toys R Us.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I've gotta give Mattel credit. This is a very impressive run for a nearly year-old toy line of a stand alone movie which is long past its theatrical and DVD releases. Case in point: They've still got shelves full of them at Wal Mart and Toys R Us.
    And it might well not be done yet! Of course I can neither confirm nor deny without possibly risking my job. The boss man was on the radio recently and assured the local radio personalities from Alice 97.3 - all of whom had roles in Cars - that he would guarantee that all of them will have toys made of their characters. Like I said, I can neither cinfirm nor deny anything but I might be inclined to say that this line may (or may not) be far from over...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    And it might well not be done yet! Of course I can neither confirm nor deny without possibly risking my job. The boss man was on the radio recently and assured the local radio personalities from Alice 97.3 - all of whom had roles in Cars - that he would guarantee that all of them will have toys made of their characters. Like I said, I can neither cinfirm nor deny anything but I might be inclined to say that this line may (or may not) be far from over...
    The "boss man" as in John Lassiter? or Steve Jobs?