Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The "boss man" as in John Lassiter? or Steve Jobs?
    After the Disney sale JL is the big man now.

i've picked up 2 of the new cars - dinoco chick hicks and red ramone from target. no sign of the ferrari though the pegwarmers like sally and sheriff are probably preventing newer cases from being put out.

I have Michael Schumacher the Ferrari F430.

I got Tex Dinoco, a car called RPM something(a generic but cool looking race car) and Ferrari at Wal-Mart today. Passed on Red Ramone and Bling Bling Dinoco McQueen(basically just has shiny new rims). Didn't see Dinoco Chick Hicks or Yeti.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I got Tex Dinoco, a car called RPM something(a generic but cool looking race car) and Ferrari at Wal-Mart today. Passed on Red Ramone and Bling Bling Dinoco McQueen(basically just has shiny new rims). Didn't see Dinoco Chick Hicks or Yeti.
    I have Tex, RPM #64, F430, DinoCo Hicks and Red Ramone. Found the first two this morning. I need Tongue Mcqueen and Bling Mcqueen.

After a little over a month of searching, I finally got the Ferrari this morning. At this rate, it'll take 3 months to find RPM and Tex and Yeti with one per month.

There's also "Bug Mouth Mcqueen" and "Crusin Ramone" that's also out.
    No sign of the Yeti yet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    There's also "Bug Mouth Mcqueen" and "Crusin Ramone" that's also out.
    No sign of the Yeti yet for me.
    Oh great another . Bugs in his teeth. Cruisin' Ramone is painted like Radiator Springs Mcqueen and Cruisin' Mcqueen. Candy Apple Metallic Red with White trim.

I've seen pics of the Cruisin Ramone and it's quite nice. I'll get one of those but i'm definitely passing on Blingbling, Tongue and Bug McQueen

I'll probably just get the Yeti from the upcoming Cars.

Someone from another forum asked for my help finding Tex Dinoco, RPM and Bling Bling mcQueen, but as luck would have it, no sooner did I find a ton of the new Cars, I haven't seen them since. Well, I found the Tex Dinocos he wanted, finally. But not the other two.
    Galactic Barn Burner