Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I'll probably just get the Yeti from the upcoming Cars.

Someone from another forum asked for my help finding Tex Dinoco, RPM and Bling Bling mcQueen, but as luck would have it, no sooner did I find a ton of the new Cars, I haven't seen them since. Well, I found the Tex Dinocos he wanted, finally. But not the other two.
    I've seen Tex Bling Bling and RPM a few times. Tex and RPM seem to be readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I've seen Tex Bling Bling and RPM a few times. Tex and RPM seem to be readily available.
    Not in my area. Where I live, I've mostly seen Ferrari and the red Ramone. I have not seen RPM since the first time I saw it, about a month ago. Same with Bling Bling McQueen. I was only interested in Tex, Ferrari and RPm, which I got as soon as I saw them.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Tex and RPM just aren't readily available in my part of SoCal either. haven't seen either one yet and only this past saturday did i find Ferrari. However, i have seen Dinoco Chick and Red Hydraulic Ramone (there is also Red Cruisin Ramone) quite a few times.

I picked up Dino Chick, Tex, Ferrari, Bug Mouth and cruisin Ramone. The Bug has "Red Ramone" listed as hydaulic Ramone on back all others he's listed as "Red Ramone" I also picked up a red rim hudson Hornet.

[FONT=Arial]i work at a toystore. so lucky me..

i picked up a couple RPMs, tex dinocos, bling bling mcqueens, tongue mcqueens. no, i do not sell. but i do trade marvel legends for cars from customers i've met.

i ended up browsing through walmart around my area around midnight. just in time, because they were opening boxes for toys. i was told to choose one box to open, and i could get it. so i did. i found bug mouth mcqueen and [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]crusin' ramone[/FONT].

Has anyone found a Yeti yet?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Don't know why, but I just started collecting this stuff today. Maybe it has something to do with Target's sale...$2.99 per car.

I found these this morning...

Bling Bling McQueen
    Cruisin McQueen
    Hydraulic Ramone
    Tex Dinoco
    Ferrari
    RPM
    Snot Rod

Off to a pretty good start.

Any news on if they're making Darrel Waltrip and Dale Jr. as Cars? My mom and aunt keep asking me whenever they look at the Cars while I'm looking at figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Any news on if they're making Darrel Waltrip and Dale Jr. as Cars? My mom and aunt keep asking me whenever they look at the Cars while I'm looking at figures.
    While those haven't been formally announced, they've been rumored for quite some time. Maybe we'll see pics at the Comic Con? In the Cars line, they would be renamed "Darrell Cartrip" and "Jr.".

I'm about to punch my computer monitor because Mr. Crunchynug just started buying this line and he already has RPM and Tex whom i'm desperately seeking. no matter what they toy is, he seems to always get it before i do!

They are going to make Darrell Cartrip, Bob Cutlass Mario Andretti and Dale Jr. I saw pics somewhere but I don't remember where.