Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Be sure to check those Wal-Mart exclusives very carefully.

There is a variant out there on the card back. Some have a shield that says New, some don't

Examples:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1449845395_0912e67321_m.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	16115  

I don't think I have any shot at landing the blimp or TJ so I'll just wait until they're released again next year.

However, I did find and buy the Target exclusive Dinoco 400 set (contains 3 new ones - Octane Gain, Vinyl Toupee and No Stall). DCPI is 087070422

Figrin,

Panorama City had a big aisle display with tons of the new exclusives (earlier this week). CrunchyNug grabbed a set for me. He went back the next day and everything on the aisle display was GONE! Let's hope for another round.

Speck, I'm not that worried about the WM cars as they'll be in multiple assortments everywhere next year.

I found Dale Jr. and Bob Cutlass at Target this morning. I also found a pallet full of the WM first wave cars.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found Dale Jr. and Bob Cutlass at Target this morning. I also found a pallet full of the WM first wave cars.

West Coast gets first run of everything, that would be one of a few perks about living in southern california.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    West Coast gets first run of everything, that would be one of a few perks about living in southern california.
    Sometimes but other parts of the country were getting the WM exclusives before us.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Sometimes but other parts of the country were getting the WM exclusives before us.
    That is true, on occasion things vary. Not here though we're usually among the last to get things.

Saw lots of WM exclusives today. At Toys R Us, some guy grabbed a bunch of new stuff, including the 2-packs of the miata sisters. Is that a TRU exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw lots of WM exclusives today. At Toys R Us, some guy grabbed a bunch of new stuff, including the 2-packs of the miata sisters. Is that a TRU exclusive?
    No, Mia/Tia is not a TRU exclusive