Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Found Walmart w2 this morning. Barney Stormin is AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Found Walmart w2 this morning. Barney Stormin is AWESOME!!!
    Me too. There were loads of these guys in the aisle display. I like the Pace Car too.

Found Darrel Cartrip, Bob Cutlass Andretti and Dale Jr this morning. Some lady was getting four of each, I don't know if she actually did but her excuse was four of each for her kids. By default my believing that story isn't likely but anything is possible.

All four of those kids want exactly the same four toys? I doubt it!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    All four of those kids want exactly the same four toys? I doubt it!
    Yeah four of each cutlass cartrip dale jr and andretti. One for each kid. That's why I think she was bsing me. I don't know why people feel the need to bull**** around me I'm not God or anything. Take whatever they want after I get my one of each.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Yeah four of each cutlass cartrip dale jr and andretti. One for each kid. That's why I think she was bsing me. I don't know why people feel the need to bull**** around me I'm not God or anything. Take whatever they want after I get my one of each.
    I grew up in a very large family and when toys were being purchased, each kid getting the same characters was frequently the general order. My mother buying a He-Man for my brother and a Mer-Man for me would have just been cause for too much fighting and bickering.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I grew up in a very large family and when toys were being purchased, each kid getting the same characters was frequently the general order. My mother buying a He-Man for my brother and a Mer-Man for me would have just been cause for too much fighting and bickering.
    That was different though yall stopped at he-man and mer-man but 4 of each brand new hard to find sounds a little extreme and even more so like bullcrap. This lady only hit the brand new ones and left the cactus mcqueen and so on on the rack. Who knows, as long as I get the stuff I need they can take the rest. However if someone mentions why they can't find anything around here I will tell the truth on why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Found them as well.

Cars

Yeah now I have to find dinoco chopper and piston cup doc and filmore as well as the biplane barn stormin and a few others.

It looks like there might be variants of the Mia/Tia packs. Some have eyes looking downwards, while others have them looking upwards.