Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Roojay, you wouldn't happen to know when Mattel's license for Cars toys ends, would you?

The reason I ask is because apparently Disney put out a press release with more than a few future film titles on it and it looks like you'll have plenty of work lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Roojay, you wouldn't happen to know when Mattel's license for Cars toys ends, would you?

The reason I ask is because apparently Disney put out a press release with more than a few future film titles on it and it looks like you'll have plenty of work lined up.
    Can't say for sure (else I'd have to kill you,) but you can probably rest assured that everyone will get their fill of Cars before all is said and done. I may or may not have seen some cool stuff!

...you guys are going to get me fired...

Oops, sorry! I could edit the post and no one would be the wiser for it?

It looks like Lightning Storm McQueen will be made available first at SDCC. I'd post a pic but it's from a rival site and one that's hated more than RS.

What about the Speedway of the South set that might be an exclusive. Has anyone heard of this?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    What about the Speedway of the South set that might be an exclusive. Has anyone heard of this?
    Yeah, that sure is something, no? Kind of rough that it's very likely to be exclusive to the Hot Wheels Red-Line club, or whatever. Looks like it's pretty tough to join - near as I can tell they only open up membership at certain times of the year and only allow a certain number to join at a time? Can anyone confirm that? A few of us here at work are hoping our marketing department might be able to secure a small number for us in case it is as hard as it seems to join the club. Sucks when you think about how it might be the only way to get some of those cars, especially one in particular that might require licensing fees from a third company outside of Pixar and Mattel.

I don't think it's that tough to join the Red line club as quite a few people from the Cars board that I go to have joined in hopes of buying the Speedway set.

Also on that board, someone posted an upcoming lineup of Racer 3 packs (racer, crew chief and pit crew) - No Stall, Spare Mint, Shiny Wax, Leakless.

On a somewhat related note, look at what I scored over the weekend

My new WALL-E collection!

Those wall-E figures are pretty cool ! They had some at my local TRU and I bought the factory new wall-E figure and the regular version wall-E figure !!

About the Wall-E toys, Search and Protect EVE is especially a winner!

Here's a fun pic I took of her gunning down Mighty Muggs Fett

EVE vs. Mighty Muggs Fett

What company is making the Wall-E toys anyway? What are they priced at?