Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Those haulers are also showing up at Target. I'm not sure what WM is charging but at Target they are $12.99
    i want to say they were $10.97 each for the haulers but i'm not too sure on that price.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

picked up Dustin Mellows this morning for $3-. also spotted this set last night at Target...first time I've seen it...wondering if they are going to the same with Chick and Lightening
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0122091631.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	19302  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm not really allowed to speak openly, but I can say that I have seen the Mack/McQueen/Not Chuck set on the shelf at Target recently. So I can confirm that one at least...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I'm not really allowed to speak openly, but I can say that I have seen the Mack/McQueen/Not Chuck set on the shelf at Target recently. So I can confirm that one at least...
    Pretty sure I saw three sets like this at Target in the Valley this week. McQueen, King, and Hicks?

Roojay probably can't comment openly on it but word has gotten out on carsthetoys.com about a John Lassiter Signature Series of premium cars with decorated chassis, extra detailed deco, rubber tires and in a display case.

DA, there is indeed a Target exclusive Chick Hauler + Chick + Chick pitty. I saw it a few weeks back but haven't seen any of those sets since. Nor have I seen just the haulers by themselves.

I found the walmart exclusive Wally Hauler today ! Anyone else see these in stores yet ? I'm pretty sure this was not in the movie but I like it !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars wally hauler.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	19710  

It wasn't in the movie but in a Walmart tv ad.

Since my last post, I've acquired the Dinoco hauler, Chick Hicks semi (just the cab, no trailer) and that's about it.

I bought 2 Target exclusive Cars in easter eggs today - Shiny Wax crew chief and Spare Mint crew chief. Look for them in the Easter section (like the SW mini lego Grievous and V 19 sets)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I bought 2 Target exclusive Cars in easter eggs today - Shiny Wax crew chief and Spare Mint crew chief. Look for them in the Easter section (like the SW mini lego Grievous and V 19 sets)
    Thanks, I picked them up tonight at Target.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I finally found/bought Damaged King along with Nitroade Pitty and Chuck Manifold. As the pegs have been jam packed with older releases like every McQueen and Ramone imaginable, finds have been far and few between for me.