Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast
    You might notice that McQueen and Ramone (in all their variations) actually continue to ship right alongside the newer models. Both very popular characters with the kiddies - both contributing a great deal to the now one billion plus dollars in sales...

picked up the Chase carded vs of chuco ?? the white Walmart trailer, the tractor tipping set with Frank and a few other vehicles for my niece to put in her Easter basket.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I went to walmart today and found the Jerry recycled batteries hauler !
    It's a pretty cool looking hauler and this one was actually in the movie unlike that Wally hauler !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jerry re batteries 2.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	19929  

From TRU's 3 for the price of 2 sale, I scored 2 Impound Wingos and a Damaged King

Elvis, baby..Uhh!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

i have to say the tractor tipping playset is alot of fun to play with. I spent almost 2 hours with my nieces on Easter just launching every car they had off the track. found that Chick Hicks launches the best and Mater can't make it pass the tractors most of the time. My nieces loved the set and I highly recommend picking one up. i think this was perhaps one of the best play-dates with my nieces ever.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Everyone knows about the new launchers, right? Tank Coat, Vitoline, and Shifty Drug? Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Everyone knows about the new launchers, right? Tank Coat, Vitoline, and Shifty Drug? Hmm?
    Yes, but I've only seen them at Disneyland thus far.