Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Which Figure Will Fly off the Pegs???

Which Figure Will Fly off the Pegs in other words be HOT PROPERTY???

I'd say Jango Fett,I mean who wouldn't grab this guy when you see him

Count Dooku could be a hot seller but who wants an old guy???

Thoughts/opinions?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

the master jedi
    I think Jango Fett and Count Dooku will fly off the shelves. I'm not sure that Boba Fett will be a peg warmer or if he'll fly off the shelves.

pegwarmer?

Jango yes
    Count NO

I think the count from sesame street will be counting him on the shelves .....one count two counts three counts a a ahhhhh

The count will end up being like the senator palpatine or chancellor valorum

(not like sio bibble) unless he is made in minute quantities

oops i hope hasbro didn't hear that!

Clone troopers.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Thumbs up count dooko

the difference between dooku and the old guys from episode 1 is that dooko will have an active role, i.e. lightsaber battles. this will result is better sales.

boba fett may not sell well however. i picture boba fett being a variation of the episode 1 anakin.

Thumbs up I think

Jango Fett and Dooku.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Any army building figures will fly off the shelves
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Old version...

To check out the old version of this thread at the old SSG just click here
    GNT
    ''

Any of the Jedi Council or Jedi Knughts will do well...

I don't think Jango will SEEM like he's flying off the pegs because there will probably be 6 in a case....plenty for everybody.

All the kids who see Ep2 will want main characters, so Hasbro will anticipate this and overproduce anyone with a major role.

I think Jango Fett may be as hard to find as Maul was in the early days of Ep1, but will eventually even out.

I actually think the more bizarre figures that Hasbro might not be to sure of, like the Tusken female and child, will be produced in smaller numbers and will be much harder to find.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis