Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What movies did you see the trailers with?

I remember hearing alot about Meet Joe Black, but I saw the trailers with Wing Commander (ugh) and Star Trek Insurrection, respectively.

Wing Commander (ugh is right!) and Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, which was way funnier than I was expecting. Wing Commander was really hard to stomach too. I sure hope Ep 2's trailers aren't attached to anything so bad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

I can't remember that for some reason, but I rememeber seeing the trailer for the Special Edition during Independence Day. I was going crazy. Totally not expecting it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

A friend of mine worked at a movie theater, so I got to see the first preview free before Rugrats: The Movie. (I left immediately after the trailer--those kids must've thought I was nuts!)

The second trailer I saw before Payback. Well, I did walk over (with the permission of the same friend) to Wing Commander, which started five minutes before Payback, to see the preview.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw it on TV here in Oz on a News show called "Today Tonight" and I recorded so I'd have it forever n' ever!

So I saw it for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I saw it on Etertainment Tonight, so I didn't have to go to the theater...although that would have been mighty fun!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I downloaded it before I saw it at the movies.I can't remember what movie it was.

Hmmm....... it was Meet Joe Whatever.......... still not impressed.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

I saw Trailer A with The Siege and Trailer B with Wing Commander (my friend actually walked out on this one to have a smoke).