Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

25th Anniversary X-Wing

Rebelscum has pix of the 25th Anniversary vehicle - a retooled Power FX X-Wing. No sound FX, Removable R2, no permanent pilot, and some of Luke's Dagobah gear included. Looks pretty cool.

Go now before the Imperials make them take the pix down.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I checked it out, it looks pretty cool. It seems too early to tell if this wil be worth it, the Artoo isn't that great, and the ship looks like what it is a hack job Power Fx version. However it is nice to know that it will be coming out after all, as we haven't heard antthing about it recently, and latern is awesome.

Cool, I heard some rumors we were gonna get a 25th Anniversary vehicle assortment. Seeing the pics of the X-wing confirms this. Looks pretty cool to me, to bad they arn't doing the Crashed Dagobah version. Especially since it appears they are including the crates and the power lamp that were featured on Dagobah.

Since they are saying it's going to be a 25th Anniversary version, they may just be tossing the crates in for a bonus. I may have to buy two for customizing purposes to make the dagobah version. And for my ANH version, I guess I finally need to customize that Trench Battle damage R2-D2 now.

Since its an assortment, I bet we will be seeing news of a 25th Anniversary Tie Fighter sooner or later. I also heard that we might be getting a 25th Anniversary LandSpeeder. Could a bigger 25th Anniversary Millenium Falcon be far behind? I hope so!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25thannxwingproto.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	448  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The X-Wing looks pretty good. I agree with you JarJar in that I hope a new Millenium Falcon is released. This is also an opportunity for Hasbro to give us some of the classic vehicles and ships that we have not had yet. I know the action fleet series included this, but I would like to see a Star Destroyer or the Super Star Destroyer Executor. That would be sweet.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

JarJarBinks I dont believe you should have posted a picture from another site but you never learn

Looks like the 95 R2 to me and not that impressive,Plus I already have a few X-wings so I dont really need it.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    JarJarBinks I dont believe you should have posted a picture from another site but you never learn
    I posted it, so what....if asked to remove it (by Hasbro) I will. You don't need to act like Mr. high and mighty over the stuff. I posted it incase Hasbro requested the image taken down from Rebelscum. I was doing the collecting community a favor. Besides, since the image is of a HASBRO Star Wars prototype item, according to Hasbro, they shouldnt be showing it anyway. And besides, its not like I altered the image, or removed the Rebelscum symbol at the bottem, still giving them credit for where the image was found.

As for my numerous postings of images from the offical Star Wars website or the Hasbro one. If they don't like it they can easily request for me not to do it again. You yourself have posted images here, so please dont act so high and might about other people that do. I am sure like myself, most of the people here visit all three of the main sites, as well as numerous smaller ones. I was also just assiting the discussion here by posting an image.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Dont worry about them, JarJar. You did a good job.
    I agree with you.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Maybe so but knowhere in your post you give "credit" to rebelscum for posting it,I always give credit to the site you posts an image.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Now now girls......

It's the Power FX version with the FX removed and the Luke torso removed. They added in a droid slot after years of asking and decided to paint the details on instead of giving us a million stickers to apply. The droid shown will probably be something like what comes with it but I'm hoping they go for the superior sculpt from the holo Leia Artoo with the restraining blt removed. the picture shows it without a nose cone and you can see the slot where it would click into place. The pack-in accessories are about the best part IMO, I've been after those for years. Actually I'm chuffed that there's finally going to be something I'll want. Okay so the customising of a second one will be tricky with it not having stickers, but not impossible to overcome. The fact you can get both a pilot and an artoo unit into and out of it is just breathtakingly progressive for Hasbro. I can't believe the same company who just unleashed the AOTC crap can put this decent a vehicle out. Shocking - simply shocking. Bet Luke just slips around inside though. Have you compared x-wing Luke to Bacta Luke? X-wing Luke is tiny! He'll barely be able to see above the dash! Talk about under-aged driving........