Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Hunt for Grevious BP IN STOCK NOW

If you havent had a chance to pick one up for what ever reason they are IN STOCK now at toys r us .com
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=search

It cost me about $32 bucks with tax and shipping. Which to me is cheap sense its $25 alone + tax and with all the gas ive used in hopes of finding it.
    Sorry if theres a thread for this alreayd. I didnt wanna have to hunt it done. just wanted to post asap.
    Good luck to all.

dang that sucks. sorry people, but there was some i swear, i bought one.

These showed up at my local store. I finally got a set. I guess the stockroom got their fill.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

working now too. hurry. i already got mine in person. just messin.

So I got mine in the mail today (and a couple other things)

1st off, Toys R Us online managed to give me a Hem Dazon instead of the R5-D4 I ordered. And the package was creased, (so no holding on to it) Grrrrrrrrr..............

It takes soooo long to exchange online stuff I think I'll just keep him for customizing. An Arconas Jedi would be fun, I guess, and I did get the other cup variant (woo-hoo! )

About the Hunt for Grievous- the figs SUCK!!!!! he Red Commando Leader and the Gattling trooper are ok, but the other three figs are made from REALLY bad plastic and the legs are in this really bad "squaredance" pose.

I'd stay away from this in less you plan on keeping them in the box.

They aren't that bad. They look great set up in the Gunship. I think the set is well worth it. Too bad it wasn't Targets exclusive because it would had been a steal at 19.99! Just the Red Arc is worth a 1/2 the cost. He was a tough one to come by when the CW figures were around.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCivilCollector
    I'd stay away from this in less you plan on keeping them in the box.
    nooooo nooooo, listen to turbo! what's the point of having the gunship if you're not going to open it? and if you do open it, you absolutely have to put clonetroopers in it and not just any white or orange clones. it has to be these clones!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    you absolutely have to put clonetroopers in it and not just any white or orange clones. it has to be these clones!
    No way! I'm takin' these things down to the Hasbro office and I'm going to throw them through their window.