Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Color Republic Commando Maquette...

is at StarWarsShop.com right now. Only 500 pieces. Just bought one...SWEET

[FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

man, snags you must make some serious dough!

between this and the 1:4 fett, i want both of them but don't have the money for both, let alone one.

I noticed that today too, it does look awesome! I bet that guy that painted the bronze one is kicking himself right now !

1/4 Fett is killing me. Only seeing a little piece of it and I already know I'm gonna want one. Soooo much money though......

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran

between this and the 1:4 fett, i want both of them but don't have the money for both, let alone one.
    Come on, FB - you gotta get 'em both. Just think - The Commando doesn't ship until November - almost 6 months away. And the PF Fett probably won't be out until Dec/Jan, plus you can select the "Flexpay" option and pay a little at a time.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I wasn't impressed with the look of the Bronze piece but I did like the sculpture so I ordered me one of these. Yeah it's spendy but given the low production run I'm sure I could sell it for at least what I paid for if I ever needed to.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I wasn't impressed with the look of the Bronze piece but I did like the sculpture so I ordered me one of these. Yeah it's spendy but given the low production run I'm sure I could sell it for at least what I paid for if I ever needed to.
    Same here. The bronze piece did nothing for me. The color version, on the other hand, kicks ***. At 500 pieces, you can't go wrong.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Maybe its just me, but I think this thing looks like junk- looks like someone took a sharpie and a box of crayons and went at it. I will definitly not be getting this.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran

Same here.I want both and finally decided to save money for PF Boba

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    Maybe its just me, but I think this thing looks like junk- looks like someone took a sharpie and a box of crayons and went at it. I will definitly not be getting this.
    It's called a prototype and crap@ss photography. When it comes to GG they don't screw up paint apps, so I have no worries.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    It's called a prototype and crap@ss photography. When it comes to GG they don't screw up paint apps, so I have no worries.
    100% correct. This is Gentle Giant we're talking about. Not Hasbro.

The finished version will look KICKASS. Take my word for it.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]