Hasbro has been very good to us....sometimes:
1. After the success of the VOTC series, OTC Jedi Luke, ROTS Dooku, Super-articulated clone tropper and Red Leader Obi-Wan, why haven't all figures enjoyed super-articulation?
2. Is it just my loose figures or do the KNEES of many of these super-articulated figs (Sith Dooku, Secura and OTC Luke) suck? I can't get some of these figs to stand without buckling forward....
3. Will we ever see the type of articulation in future figures again? The new Naboo Obi-Wan seems to be a big dissapointment of potential (and besides Evolutions Anakin, will we ever have a chosen-one who can bend his freaking knees?).
4. If you could rate the top three articulated figures (including VOTC, Evolutions, OTC, etc.) What would they be? Here's my list (shoulders are a big plus):
1. OBI WAN ROTS RED-LEADER
2. (tie) VOTC STORMTROOPER and BIKER SCOUT
3. ROTS CLONE TROOPER
5. If you could rate the top 3 recent let-downs, what would they be?
1. NEW OBI WAN NABOO (thanks for the rehash with soft good cloak Hasbro)
2. NEW LUKE SKYWALKER ESCAPE MOS EISLEY (finally a potentially exciting NEW HOPE Luke who doesn't scare children but is stiffer than Hayden and Portman's 'love scenes' acting....)
3. Every recent MACE WINDU, EMPEROR, and the Battle of Hoth SNOWTROOPER....