Hybrid View

Need POTF FF Zuckuss and Piett

I need a MOC POTF 2 FF Zuckuss and Captain Piett.
    Right now, all I have to trade is a MOC Queen Amidala (Battle) with Ascension gun.
    Since the Amidala's are a little harder to come by, I was thinking about a 2 for 1 trade.
    If anyone is interested, please email me at: Lman1264@hotmail.com .

Thanks a lot!

If no one is interested in the Amidala, I also have some other stuff under Buying And Selling in the classifieds. I have listings under POTJ, POTF2 and Episode 1.
    I'd be more than willing to trade some things on there for the Piett and/or Zuckuss.

Thanks!

Re: Need POTF FF Zuckuss and Piett

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lman316
    [B]I need a MOC POTF 2 FF Zuckuss and Captain Piett.
    Right now, all I have to trade is a MOC Queen Amidala (Battle) with Ascension gun.
    Since the Amidala's are a little harder to come by, I was thinking about a 2 for 1 trade.
    If anyone is interested, please email me at: Lman1264@hotmail.com .

You may want to consider some cash with your trade. Zuckuss alone is worth more than a battle Amidala.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Not that I've seen. I see the Amidalas going for around $30 and Zuckuss's maybe averaging around $12-15.
    Piett I've seen anywhere from $7.50 - $18, and that's mint on mint card. I don't really care about the condition of the card myself.

Let's see...

I decided to check on your price theory.

Brian's Toys (over inflated prices):

Queen Amidala (Naboo Battle) $29.99
    Zuckuss FF $37.99
    Captain Piett FF $29.99

Or if you prefer the ol' EBay method (I only used ones that have been bid on, except for the buy it now one.):

Queen Amidala (Naboo Battle):
    MOMC $15.00 with 1 Day left
    MOMC $10.00 with 2 Days left
    or
    Buy it now feature for $25.00

Zuckuss:
    Loose/Complete $15.00 with 1 Day left
    MOMC $19.99 with 2 Days left
    MOMC $11.50 with 3 Days left
    MOMC $8.27 with 4 Days left

Captain Piett:
    MOMC $30.00 with 12 hrs. left
    MOMC $10.50 with 10 bids in so far.
    MOMC $9.99 with 5 Days left

Assuming that Zuckuss sells for $20.00 and Captain Piett sells for $20.00 that's $40.00 for both. With the buy it now feature at $25.00 for the Queen that's a $15.00 difference. However, as with the Zuckuss and Piett, I give a modest estimate of the other 2 auctions closing at $20.00! That's a $20.00 price difference, or an even 1 for 1 trade.

Now, if you are looking for Zuckuss and Captain Piett LOOSE/COMPLETE, then you are in the ball park.

PS I also found a Piett, Zuckuss, Ishi Tib combo all MOMC for $41.00 with 1 day left. But there have been 11 biders already and there is still time for it to go up.

That's what I had seen them going for, but now I see how over-inflated they are and have been.
    I really don't want to pay those types of prices, and I never will, but I will offer the Amidala plus some other stuff on my other posts (if reasonable).
    So if anyone wants to mix and match, just let me know. Email is in first post.
    Or, I guess I could trade an Amidala for a loose Zuckuss and Piett (both complete, I would hope with their FF's) and if they're in good condition.
    Last edited by Lman316; 02-05-2002 at 12:25 PM.

Just give ebay time. I got my Zuckuss and Piett off of there for reasonable prices. All you have to do is be patient. I agree that they are a little high priced now, but that doesn't mean they wont' be later. I believe I got my Zuckuss figure for around $14.00 and I got my Piett figure for $12.50 on ebay last April. Not that bad considering they are going for roughly $20.00 a piece on ebay now. Patience is the key. The people that bid the high prices are the ones that really want to have them no matter what the price. If you let them get what they want before you at a higher price, then the people who actually want the figure also, but at a lower price have a better chance. That has been my exerience at least. I mean just look at the EP I posters when they first got released. People were paying $100-$200 for the DS versions back in 1999. Now on ebay I see them go for around $40.00. The same is true of the EP II posters. People have been bidding outragous amounts of money on these posters that will eventually end up cheaper given time. As I've said before, Patience, Patience, Patience.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I just got a Zuckuss, Ishi Tib and Piett on Ebay for about $9 each.
    But going back to that argument about which figure was going for more, I put an Amidala up to raise some money to buy the other figures, and it's currently at $39. So, I guess the Amidalas go for a little more than the others.
    But anyway, this thread is no longer needed and can be deleted if a moderator reads this.
    Thanks.

I'd say right now, the Amidala is worth more, only because Zuckuss and Piett have been out longer, and most people who need them have gotten them by now. Less of a demand.

People are still looking for that Sio Bibble wave, which is why they are still towards the high end scale for regular figures.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."