Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Master Replicas Trivia Giveaway Friday!

Master Replicas very own Amy will be making the rounds around various websites this Friday in order to play some MR Trivia and give out some fantastic prizes.

Her schedule is as follows (for the week of 7/10/2006):

Friday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time MR MySpace
    Friday at 5:30 PM Pacific Time FX-Sabers.com
    Friday at 6:00 PM Pacific Time SirSteve's Guide

See you there!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Woo
    time to do it again
    "It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber. "
    Count Dooku

I'm getting the 8 year old to help me, I suck at this trivia!
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Will be here then.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

cool! Amy rocks!
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

D'oh! I wont be back in town yet. Best of luck to everyone!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Mr Trivia Tonight!

Hello Everyone!

I will be back about 6:00 PM Pacific Time to post the rules for the trivia games tonight. We will be playing 3 rounds, and since POTC has been such a huge success, the prizes will all be a Pirates of the Caribbean replica. Winners will get their choice of a Jack Sparrow Ring, Davy Jones Locker Key or Elizabeth Swan necklace. I will still ask Star Wars related questions but the prizes witll be from POTC. Cool prizes, fun games..............great way to start a Friday night! I will see you soon!

Sweet
    It'll be cool to get some POTC swag
    "It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber. "
    Count Dooku

maybe this time ill win
    I have peace, freedom and justice to my new Empire

[I]anakin skywalker[/I]

[I]star wars episode III[/I]
    [I]revenge of the sith[/I]

Hoping for another win this evening
    Count Dooku