Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Charlotte NC Finds

Kannapolis target has vtsc marked down to 8.38. they have tons minus scouts.

concord tru had the mcfarlane boxed mickey mantle in. i saw a dude buying one. in the ssg CA way, i stashed one for my buddy that collects yankee mcfarlanes. he even wears a yankee hat. i hate the yankees. not really looking for too much lately. all cought up.

saw the endor wave at concord tru yesterday. i did not pick up any of them(not worth 6.99 plus tax to me). they had them all. may get the chirpa later though. what a lame wave. missed the cars cars. first time they had them in. already got the firetruck and they only had the blue mcqueen left. i did pick up a momaw in baltimore last week when i was visiting at the whitemarsh target. only to see my target in charlotte had 4 when i got back.

I thought this thread was another continuation of the joke that the Emperor's first name is Charlotte.

It sounds like it may be a bit out of the way for you, but is the independent toy store in Cotswold Mall still open? I found many old figures there back in the day (like wave 1 GIJoes five or six years after they were discontinued). It's probably been gone for years, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I thought this thread was another continuation of the joke that the Emperor's first name is Charlotte.
    Me too.

Me three fellas. Time to change the title
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It sounds like it may be a bit out of the way for you, but is the independent toy store in Cotswold Mall still open? I found many old figures there back in the day (like wave 1 GIJoes five or six years after they were discontinued). It's probably been gone for years, though.
    i get jokes. there was a store on independence that closed last year. i never heard of the cotswold mall? good to see some peeps here though.

I've not lived there for almost ten years, actually.

Cotswold is at the corner of Sharon-Amity and (I think) Monroe. It's a craptastic mall. Which is probably why no one bought toys there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've not lived there for almost ten years, actually.

Cotswold is at the corner of Sharon-Amity and (I think) Monroe. It's a craptastic mall. Which is probably why no one bought toys there.
    okay that was the independence road store that closed last year. i hardly got down there. i did get a tru rots holo yoda there though.

wahoooo, i got in on the target deals today! thanks target. i wish i could have waited to get the lucas stormy. 4.98 for a battlepack! what a deal!

Great price on the battle pack. Wish I found one for that price.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten