Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

VTSC Lucas Stormtrooper Figure Showing Up

VTSC Lucas Stormtrooper Figure Showing Up

Word is coming in from all over that the VTSC George Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise figure is starting to hit collectors' mailboxes.

Collectors from the East Coast to West are reporting that their Vintage-style Lucas Stormtrooper figures have shown up. The figure is a mail-in promotion from this year's Vintage-style figure line and the form with all 5 unique proof of purchase tabs must be mailed to Hasbro by November 30th to redeem. The details mentioned that the Lucas Stormtrooper would be shipping between June 30th and December 31st, and right on schedule the first batch of figures have arrived.

You can check out our photo coverage of this VTSC George Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise figure in the SSG photo database.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got mine yesterday when a lot of other people, at least here in L.A. did. For the moment I'm keeping it carded, though I'm an opener.

ummm where do I get one??
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Uh, JT, there is already a thread on the topic of the Lucas mail-away (please check thread history before haphazardly creating new threads). This is apparently a shameless plug for your News item. Sad...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator
    ummm where do I get one??
    You had to or have to buy all the VTSC(9.96 each at WM) and mail way for it. I am sure you could check ebay for it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

oh that sounds difficult, and VTSC ( dont flame me) means??
    Order66

Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Vintage Trilogy Saga Collection. It is the figures in the star cases(clamshells) at Target, TRU, and WM that retail for 9.99. There is Luke(X-Wing), Han(Endor), Tusken, Biker Scout and Greedo. Each comes with ta special sticker and Luke has the order form.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator
    oh that sounds difficult, and VTSC ( dont flame me) means??
    EDIT: What Kidhuman said.

And as for being flamed, I think you've got this confused with the other Star Wars site. You would have been broiled alive over there for asking such a question

thanks kid, I have seen those and I dont go anywhere else, when this place was down for that month or two I didnt go anywhere, I searched and searched for sirsteve, and bothered someone on myspace looking for where here went.
    Order66

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Uh, JT, there is already a thread on the topic of the Lucas mail-away (please check thread history before haphazardly creating new threads). This is apparently a shameless plug for your News item. Sad...
    Banned!

It's *automated*, when a reporter puts something in the news the system sends it to forums with a link in the article.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.