You know how in "A New Hope" after Darth Vader kills Obi Wan he steps on the robe, kind of confused. That always made me wonder what he was thinking about. It never really made sense to me. Like, did Vader expect to see something under the robes? So here's my ideas of what Vader was thinking at that moment:
1. "Now, I know I didn't even slice through the robe. But I vaporized him. How the hell is that even possible?!??"
2) "He's standing behind me, isn't he? Please tell me the old man isn't standing behind me.... naked!"
3) "Holy s**t!!! I think I dislocated my arms out of my socket with that swing! I expected at least a little resistance!"
4) "Now that's what I call a Major League swing!"
5) "Great, I burn in agony for hours and this f$%#r just dissapears. That's %@@# fair! Gawdammit!!!"
6) "Damn, I must be strong. I usually just slice them in half with that swing."
7) "Oh snaps! Did you see what I did Padme, that was friggin' aweso.... oh yeah, I forget. Pardon me while I go drink myself drunk underneath my helmet."
9) "This is creeping me out."
10) "This robe is still good. But it smells like wino."