Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wave 9 in at EE- pics of Wave 10 up, too!

Go get 'em:

Wave 9 at EE.com!

And check out Wave 10 Rev. 3-

I'm totally stoked !

...so, does this mean there will be a dry spell for the 3" TS line near the very end of the year (Nov-Dec?)

I'm stoked to get these guys

S--T yeah, these look good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm digging the TIE Interceptor and the side by side Star Destroyers! Can't wait to get a Leia on speederbike too.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Here's some close-up on wave 10 vehicles. No movable parts for the TIE Interceptor. For the B-Wing, rotating cockpit and movable wings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tieint.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	14211   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bwingfront.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	14212   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bwingback.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	14213  

For the BSG Raptor, the main body is die cast whereas the tail section is rubber/plastic. Only comes with opening cockpit. No other features. Both the Viper Mark VII and Colonial 1 do not have any movable features. Dissapointing to me when you compare Viper Mark VII features with its predecessor, Viper Mark II.

For the Super Star Destroyer, the attached Star Destroyer is medium grey in color instead of light grey for the Galoob version of SSD. No difference for the Sandcrawler except for the printed year 2006 instead of 1996.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raptor.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	14218   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colonial1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	14219   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vipervii.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	14220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssd.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	14221  

i have a feeling those Mark VII Vipers are going to have a lot of the same paint smear problems as with the cylon raider

Great pics as usual itsme (We're so spoiled here )

I'm afraid you're right about that smearing problem, FB We'll see I suppose...

I finally found a redeco Falcon today that was good enough to open...so I did! Took long enough.

(Check your PM's itsme )

Once again you're on top of things itsme. Great pictures and I can't wait to see that SSD in stores.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Got three of these tonight, A-wing, Sandcrawler and Executor. Didnt see Leia on speeder though. Thats the one I want.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten