Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Star Wars Packaging Gets a New Look for 2007

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...60713.html#rss

So what do you think? I kinda like it!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Looks fresh but I already foresee a lot of cardbacks with bent j-hooks.

I like it. It's better than some of the other packaging they put out, but not tops IMO.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hate it. Doesn't look "Star Wars" to me. Looks like any other cheap crappy action figure line you'd see warming the pegs.

Also, my graphic design degree is telling me that black and that crappy burnt red color don't go together.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

It looks ok, just hope the lava miner is for real.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Could be worse... could be POTF2 orange and lime saber snipes.

Well, I was digging the whole retro-look packaging, but I think it's a good move to compete with other lines and look more modern.

Vader's Sith Starfighter?!?! Cooooooolllllllll.............. Gonna get that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    It looks ok, just hope the lava miner is for real.
    Lava miner has me more excited than the cards....but I'm an opener - what do I care..

It says in the text "different art was selected for each figures cardback", which is great news. The Lava Miner coming is also great news.

I like the new cards. Very funky.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

It is completely NOT Star Warsy to me. But I really like it just the same. I wonder if it will be 6" x 9" and fit the current protective cases.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.