Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter

OK this thread may be a little early...but I had no intention of passing up the opportunity to start the first thread about a toy from a new line.

Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter is not completely black like I thought (follow the link in SS' thread about the new packaging to see it). It is a normal Jedi Starfighter (circa ROTS) with black highlights where the red/blue/green/yellow/purple highlights were on the 5 previous incarnations. I like it a lot. And i will get many of them if they are as pictured on Hasbro's site. And I will use them in place of all the silly rainbow colored ones with the Jedi pilots regardless of movie accuracy.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I also like it. My question is will the release of this vehicle be in the TSC packaging in 06 then in this 30th packaging in '07. From what I thought this was supposed to be a fall 06 release, though the article makes it sound like the 30th isn't starting up till '07
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I'm sold. I love the design of this fighter (the toy version), but have managed to only buy one of the many versions that have been released - buying a second one isn't going to break the budget, and the color scheme is fantastic.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

This is, BTW, a legit EU vehicle. It first appeared in The New Essential Chronology.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I love the jedi starfighters and like all of the colors they come in. It adds a cool diversity to my displays. I will pick this one up, but I would like to see them hang these and the gunships up for a while.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

cool I like the idea of this, now if I could just get a sith infiltrator I would be set
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    legit EU
    There are some cannon psychos that would call this an oxymoron (No, I'm not one of them).
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

We've got all of this EU yet I still don't see any threads praising the fact that it's all coming out.

They were hot to jump on Has"blo" when they didn't make any though.

BTW, this sucks as bad as Darth GI JOE
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I've liked this ship since I saw it in the aforementioned New Essential Chronology, and it's nice to finally see a "real" picture of the vehicle. I'll be getting this one.

It is in TSC case assortments so unless Hasbro actively cancels and delays those waves, it should be in TSC packaging first.

Will those Imperial logos on the wing panels be big stickers, painted on, or paint-over-sculpting? The pic looks like stickers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.