Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

501st Legion and Gold Vader TIE question

I can't remember where, but I read that these might be available at Habrotoyshop or something? Can anyone confirm or deny this? If yes - where they already out, or are they waiting until after (or during) SDCC?

It is confirmed they even have an ad on the page with a date (7-20). The e one day I'm not scheduled to be at a computer all day.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

That's good but I'm afraid that the Gold TIE will be gobbled up with a quickness. The trooper shouldn't be that tough though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It all depends on the limits they set and how many they put on the site. If it is the same they put on sws.com then we should be good if they use the normal hasbrotoyshop.com stocking rules we are screwed.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I'll def be getting me one of the 501st next Thursday. I'm apreciative that they have them up for buy since San Diego is too far for me to go for this.

I haven't ordered yet from them so I might use this chance to grab another item or two. Other than what's in the inventory has anyone had any good or bad transactions with them?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Hasbro's web page said that they would be selling these on line as well as at SDCC a month ago. And I have been chomping at the bit to get at them ever since I first saw the notice. I hope they have produced about 5,000,000 of these as I want 20 to add to my formation display.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

does anyone what time they will start selling these on the website

They're up and for sale now. Stop wasting time reading this and go over to hasbro before they sell out.

I can't get to the site....is it down?

Quote Originally Posted by doch18
    I can't get to the site....is it down?
    Me neither!!!!! ARRGGG!!!