Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

March 16 - Preview Figures To Be Released?

According to Rebelscum The shelfdate for the AOTC figures is March 16 this year,not long to go

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Sounds great to me, since my birthday is March 11th. I know what Ill be buying myself a few days later for a birthday gift.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Bring it on!

Good, bad, or mostly ugly, I think they should just start releasing these figures so we can have a look and make our decisions (for those of us who've not yet completely forsaken the AOTC line)

A day before my B-Day hmmm. I wonder what I'll get.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

It's true. My heart went a-flutter when I read the date. Even though I am less than impressed by the pics I still just thought 'Oh Yes, I can buy new toys'!!!!!

I want Zam.....
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

So the actual product will not be on the shelf until April 23rd?
    I requested the 22nd off from work. Guess I had better get that changed!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

So the Target and Toys R Us employees will be getting them on the 15th...they need time to make scans...so they'll be available to us on the 17th on Ebay.

So does this mean there'll be at least one further POTJ wave (3 NEW figures?) after Teebo et al? It would seem so. Time for speculation about its composition.

"Beware the ides of March."

The preview figures since they're being released at retail on POTJ card backings, they can pretty much be considered part of the POTJ line. Or POTJ2.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

You know what I mean, LT: the non-sneak preview POTJ.