Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

[FONT=Tahoma]ELITE CRPS CLONE TROOPER = Galactic Marine?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]This list looks a little different than the other Big List that has been floating around Rumorville for the past few weeks...wonder if one is a sham or if we should just start combining the two? Or, better yet, if we should simply wait until this weekend and get the straight dope from the horse's mouth...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]But where's the fun in that?[/FONT]

ELITE CRPS CLONE TROOPER = Galactic Marine?
    No they're the Camo Clones on Kashyyyk.

If this list is true, there is some good things ins tore for us SW fans.

A holographic Cody is on my E3 want list. R5-A1 is a very cool astromech. The battle droid 2-pack has great possibilities. Here's hoping they're security and pilot from E3, though a red E2 commander would be cool as well.

Padme? Hopefully new, another outfit from E3 is needed.

The added Clones are also welcome. Nothing wrong with having too many clones in my collection.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Can't wait for that Cobat Engineer!!

Hopefully the Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids will be new or retooled sculpts. It's interesting that the Battle Droids are a 2-pack.

I can't help but wonder about the re-release of the Sith Training Maul.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

2 E3 clones in the first asst. Hmmmmm? Mis print or alot of clones? Tycho, Padme is on their, be happy. Finally a Yareal Poof carded figure.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Chux, i wouldn't get my hopes up for new sculpts. it's just going to be like the final 2 ROTS waves - repaints galore. they'll probably ship in lower amounts and be really tough to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    2 E3 clones in the first asst. Hmmmmm? Mis print or alot of clones? Tycho, Padme is on their, be happy. Finally a Yareal Poof carded figure.
    It might be 2 differently painted clones.

Since this was leaked from an E-tailer I kind of give it more credence than some of the other lists I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    they'll probably ship in lower amounts and be really tough to find.
    That is what I am afraid of too. The end of the year stuff is always a funny beast. By the time December rolls around these will probably see a day of release at retail.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Commander Appo? Didn't the 501st version of the AT-TE gunner have the removeable helmet like the AT-TE gunner did? If so, this could be just a re-pack of that one. Now if it is on the #41 sculpt...I will be stoked. And the same goes for Cody Holo.

And I think we have done out the E2 clones with the EE troop-builder pack. But I can't wait to see what it is anyway. Dare I dream for a SA ARC Trooper?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.