Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Boss Nass has so far had the best and worst Gungan action figure so I vote for him.

Me liken da Tarpals! (Especially his voice. Better than Jar-Jars...sorry Ahmed)

-----------------
    TI7

Smile

I also have to go with Boss Nass . He's one of the best characters in TPM .
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

I go Tarpals too.He makes the Gungan seem alittle less like a joke.

Thumbs up

I vote for that clone Gungan in the big Naboo battle scene. Nah; Mr. Nass. Notice no one hardly never (bad gramer rocks!) mentions the "blh blh blh blh!" spitting of Boss in their "icky goo," breaking wind, and other crass humor examples?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

this isn't my choice, but i'm suprised no one said their favorite gungan were the dead ones on the batlefield.

Why is Boss Nass unlike the rest of the Gungans? Is he a "foreigner" taking advantage of a lesser species?

Lightbulb

Stillakid, read the TPM Visual Dictionary. It says something like Nass is from a different species of Gungan from a different area of Naboo. Kinda like how birds can look different, but are stillabird. Get it? Stillabird? Stillakid? Hello? Hello? Yes, I'll hold...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Stillakid, read the TPM Visual Dictionary. It says something like Nass is from a different species of Gungan from a different area of Naboo. Kinda like how birds can look different, but are stillabird. Get it? Stillabird? Stillakid? Hello? Hello? Yes, I'll hold...

LOL.

Okay, but why is there just one of the Boss Nass guys? Did he eat the rest of his clan? Why would the Jar Jar type Gungans let this yahoo run their operation over one of their own?

Because the computers used to process the Gungans can only handle one fat-Nass, all the background Gungans look the same because we're not supposed to notice those. Even though everybody does.