Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Notice no one hardly never (bad gramer rocks!) mentions the "blh blh blh blh!" spitting of Boss in their "icky goo," breaking wind, and other crass humor examples?
    Gee, I don't know why? After all, farting in someone's face (and the camera) and graphically stepping in crap are on the same level as a facial tick and mild slobbering...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmmm... dare I post in an 'I love EP1' thread? Weee-eeell, Although I'm not terribly fond of EP1, I do like the design of it in a funny kind of way. Any movie that uses art deco and art nouveau as inspiration is worthy of at least a nod of appreciation. But to the point - My favourite gungan would be Tarpals because he has the most intelligence and his character is quite finely drawn in subtlety. His integrity is shown quite clearly as is his veteran status. Younger viewers may not pick up on the nuances but us oldies do. He has the resigned air of someone well used to suffering idiots on a daily basis. I can sympathise with him on that score.
    But I also like the fat Gungan at the sacred place. Out of all the SAMEY SAME Gungans we see, the fat Gungans ewere a refreshing change. As were the kid Gungans.

Thumbs up

I liked the Gungan that was in the first group, third row, fifth one in at the battle. He had a heck of an arm for throwing those energy balls.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

You miscounted a bit. It was the fourth one over...

BIG BOSS NASS!! Why? Because he's unique. Because his name sounds like some WWF Wrestling dude

Thumbs up

Oops! Your right stillakid...thanks for the correction!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Captin Tarpals because he was the only one I could understand!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Thumbs up

Jar Jar Binks...yep he's the gungan supreme...how do you get to be a general?? By being clumsy...
    As always...........L

Arrow

The only good Gungan is a dead Gungan, to steal a phrase from John Wayne.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas