Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    One of the little kiddy gungans running around in the background. They're cuter than Ewok woklings!!!
    Can we get some baby Ewok's and baby Gungan's together? Dang that'd be cute.

c'mon even baby gamorreans aren't totally repulsive. where's the love for the piggies?

My favorite Gungan is the one beating the **** out of the battle droid in TPM with his fist. If you can see it, its hilarious!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    c'mon even baby gamorreans aren't totally repulsive. where's the love for the piggies?
    Sullustan pedophiles. That's where.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Wowsa! While in Zion Nat'l Park recently, I did a double take when I saw this sculpture. You might do so, too. Hoosa are yoosa?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8545.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	27633  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Wowsa! While in Zion Nat'l Park recently, I did a double take when I saw this sculpture. You might do so, too. Hoosa are yoosa?
    I don't get the Jar Jar reference, but is that a ringtailed lemur?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When I first looked at the sculpture, I saw a Gungan in 3/4 profile. But yeah, it's a ringtail in reality.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Ha, I see it - the raccoon's ears are Jar Jar's eyes, the tree is his mouth, and the tail is his ear. I had to look at it for a second.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

OHHHHH! Jabbajohn's explanation got me there, I just was NOT seeing it. Also, I was looking for a full body, not a head.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.