Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ultra AT-AT...better than it looks

Snagged one of these yesterday and I have to admit- it's grown on me. I am a little bummed about the Snowspeeder and the way it attaches to the leg with lasers (there's a hexagonal hole in the bottom of the Snowspeeder that was probably intended for the post display, though...customizers should have a heyday with it!)

The body is metal with some heft. The legs look cool in any pose but they are limited by the posts. The clear posts that hold it to the base SUCK. Period. I may remove them so I can pose the legs a little better.

Otherwise, though, I think it's a solid entry into the Ultra Titanium line.

Any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar

Any comments?
    You suck

And your breath smells like train smoke.

Other than that I'm done.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was disappointed that there wasn't more metal on this set, nearly everything should be, not just the armor at the top of the vehicle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    You suck
    Only you mother knows for sure... ()

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    And your breath smells like train smoke.
    Quityer*****inandhandmeamintthen!

Anyway, I think there should be more metal, too, actually. And after 1 day of display, the Snowspeeder is sagging on the laser beams...

Still, I like how it looks though, and I guess that's all that's important

Yeah, I knew those lasers were a disaster when I realized that they were among the softest plastic I had ever seen.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I still have the Holographic Naboo Royal Starship MM from Episode 1. I haven't tried it yet but I bet the stand from that set could be modified to fit the Snowspeeder from the AT-AT- and probably even modified to fit into the AT-AT's case base, too.

I have something to try now

Oh I'M AMUSED!

Enlarge the pic here on Wal-Mart.com's page!

Look at that saggy Snowspeeder! X-D

HEHEHEHE!

At least there's truth in this advertising!

I picked one up today and I love it. I agree that the Plastic on the lasers sucks, but what can ya do?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have it and my kids are drooling over it everytime they look at it, they hint at wanting it more and more
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

AHAHAHAHAHA! That is so funny, and it's not even a finished paint job... goddamn it, that means it's a Hasbro photo, they knew this was a problem already!