Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blak

Blak

is coca-cola's new fusion of coke and coffee available nationwide or is colorado once again a test market for the soft drink companies to try something new (crystal pepsi anyone?)? i don't drink caffeinated sodas nor coffee, but can't imagine that the two tastes go together well.

I haven't seen or even heard of Blak until you mentioned it. I'd say you Colorado folks are guinea pigs; drink with caution.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Its been around Va for sometime now UK. I hate coffee drinks and many people say it tastes like carp anyway
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Really kh? I've never seen it around here. I'll have to take a closer look next time I'm at the store or 7-11.

I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I'd be curious to see how this carp tastes. If I can find it, I'll try it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

It's been around CA a while as well, the idea of cola + coffee flavors sounds ultranasty to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    It's been around CA a while as well, the idea of cola + coffee flavors sounds ultranasty to me.
    Actually I used to drink Manhattan Specials which is coffee soda and it is pretty good.

link
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

That's coffee soda, not coffee COLA.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen Blak at Wal-Mart here. Expensive stuff too. I love Coke but am not a coffee drinker so I'll pass on this one.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I've seen Blak at Wal-Mart here. Expensive stuff too. I love Coke but am not a coffee drinker so I'll pass on this one.

Isnt it like 7 bucks for a 4 pack?

JT, coffe soda, coffee cola, no difference. Manhattan special is good stuff. Would drink 40's of it before class.

That coffee soda has no cola flavoring from what I can see.