Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cruisemissle Trooper

Still one of the most odd releases of the modern line. But then again it reminds me of the vintage mini-rigs and imperial transport.

Who here has this vehicle?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I have it. Flaws in execution notwithstanding, I think it's an awesome design for a single-man recon fighter.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i do not have it. nor do i want one

but the vintage mini rigs and imperial transport, i would want!

I have it, it's a horrible mutation. One piece in my collection that I've honestly NEVER had out on display, lest someone make fun of me.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I had it because I worked for TRU in college when this POS came out...I probably bought it because I had more money than brains (and believe me, I didn't have much money ). I made sure to get rid of it years ago, the vile thing.

This is literally the only piece that I refuse to add to my collection. I've passed on it a million times and even if I happen to win the lotto and get every other SW piece I will still refuse to buy this pice of carp EU monstrosity (now that I think of it all EU is carp)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Out of curiosity: does anyone agree with me that, although the toy sucks, the idea and the basic design are pretty cool, and more consistent with SW than some prequel-era vehicles?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Had to search for pictures of the thing before I could comment. It looks like some rejected GI Joe/M.A.S.K idea with an AT-AT driver's head in the middle. I don't recall the Empire having too many convertables. What is it supposed to be, anyway? Is it a suicide bomber? Is it some lawn dart looking thing that launches cruisemissles?

And what is the recent facination with Mini-Rigs? They were kind of cool 25 years ago. Please, Hasbro, don't listen to them. Don't bring them back! Leave 'em dead and burried.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Out of curiosity: does anyone agree with me that, although the toy sucks, the idea and the basic design are pretty cool, and more consistent with SW than some prequel-era vehicles?
    I totally agree. I have this piece, the major fault is that the figure isn't removable, I like the idea of a thin-profile space vehicle, great for shortrange recon and stealth strafing.

Strangely, Hasbro recycled the idea for their Batman & Robin movie line, they had a Batman and a Robin version of this very same concept (only with all-new sculpting, of course).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.