Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sideshow's 12" Bib Fortuna

Miles away from my own preference for a choice for next figure. But at least we get it out of the way so we won't have to worry about him taking a better character's place any more.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
    Miles away from my own preference for a choice for next figure. But at least we get it out of the way so we won't have to worry about him taking a better character's place any more.
    Ah, but we are now well on our way to being able to create a complete throne room scene. I'm not overly fond of Bib, but he IS the big slug's Major Domo. It just wouldn't be right for him not to be there for Luke to easily control with his Jedi mind powers.
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

I ordered mine at Comic-Con so I didn't need to order today, but i still wanted to get in to see the pics and can't until the pre-order is done. This may be the first exclusive edition that makes it to open sales.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Well...at least the exclusive edition sizes are getting bigger.

2500 for Bib Fortuna. 2 hous and 10 minutes and still available. That is probably a good thing, though. Sideshow is upping the availability.

Because everyone will want a major character like Obi-Wan or Maul, or a cool, unmade Jedi like Kit. But how many people really want to pay $60+ (after shipping) for Bib Fortuna, especially given that Hasbro released him once or twice?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just got an email for Bib to be in the warehouse in 10-15 days. I am glad to get Bib...ANY Star Wars character is great. But I have to admit to being a lot less enthusiastic as I just recieved my favorite character in Darth Maul and Bib Fortuna is one of my least favorite characters.

Which is why I didn't preorder Bib. Actually, I just can't afford everything from this line, and while Bib is an interesting cat, I already have a decent 12" figure of him from the Hasbro line and couldn't find it in my heart to justify the $60.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got my e-mail as well. I'm pretty excited about Bib. The Jabba's Palace stuff was always one of my favorite parts of the OT as a kid.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I just received my email notification from Sideshow that Bib is processing. It should only be a few more days before I get the figure, now.

Bib arrived today. And it is awesome despite my lack of enthusiasm for the figure. Pics to follow!