Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leia as Boushh

Leia as Boushh

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Come on August 4th!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Just shorten her legs and she is a work of beauty....so, did Sideshow create a workable helmet or are they doing the swap method?

Edit: Rebelscum posted pics and you can clearly see she will have a removable head then place the helmet on the neck - looks cool to me...!
    Real men buy Willrow

I've seen her in person. I'm debating whether my Hasbro Leia Boussh will suffice for this scene. SideShow did an awesome job though. Hmmmm.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I've seen her in person. I'm debating whether my Hasbro Leia Boussh will suffice for this scene. SideShow did an awesome job though. Hmmmm.
    You didn't happen to get eyes on a thermal detonator that the cameras might have missed, did you?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Would the detonator be the exclusive part? That wouldn't be cool, I mean that's a pretty iconic part of the character's getup...

I did not see a thermal detonator.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didn't see a detonater either. The detail on this thing blows Hasbro's away, it's so great!

Click and look carefully:

Boushh's Detonator

I wish they'd show a ruler or something next to Jabba- just to get some sort of reference for scale

Bib is standing on the dais as well, Bib is likely a standard 12" body, so Jabba is probably 11" tall (which would be accurate, he only looks taller in the movie because of the dais).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That display piece is so sweet. I still can't get over it!